Sonntag, 12. September 2010

Mi primer award/ Mein 1. award / My first award

Gracias Martina por la invitación a mi primer award!
Danke Martina für mein 1. award!
Thanks Martina for my first award!


Con mucho gusto acepto la invitación y... Aquí, pues las 10 cosas que más me gustan en la vida:

Die Einladung nehme ich gerne natürlich an und ...Hier die 10 Dingen im Leben, die ich mag:

Of course accept the invitation and here the 10 best things in my life:

1. mi familia / meine Familie / my family
2. Amigos sinceros / ehrliche Freunde / faithfully friends

3. conocer gente con humor / humorvolle Menschen / humorously people
4. reirse / lachen /to laugh

5. el sol / die Sonne / the sun

6. el mar / das Meer / the sea

7. la arena / der Sand/ the sand
8. viajar / reisen / travel
9. hacer manualidades/ basteln / to do handicrafts
10. hacer deporte / Ausgleichssport / fitness sports

Y... como me encanta viajar, y... quisiera ir de Inglaterra a Costa Rica y de regreso a Heinsberg en Alemania, escojo a las siguientes personas porque me gustan sus blogs:

Und... da ich gerne reise, und würde gerne von England nach Costa Rica und zurück nach Heinsberg in Deutschland gehen, entscheide ich mich für:

And... as I like travelling and ... I'd like to go from United Kingtown to Costa Rica and return to Heinsberg in Germany. That's way I decide in favour of:

1. Monica (clic to see the blog)

2. Marcia (haz clic para ver el Blog)

3. Tanja (klick um das Blog zu sehen)

Que tengan un lindo comienzo de semana!

Ich wünsche Euch eine schöne Woche !

I wish you a nice week!

Bely

1 Kommentar:

Monica Gale hat gesagt…

Bely thank you so much for thinking of me, you are so very sweet and I cannot wait to see you again at Convention. Hugs xx